Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a recognized world leader in testing, inspection and certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet growing challenges that project assessment, project supervision, quality, safety, facility management (including CAFM IT solution), environmental protection and social responsibility bring. Bureau Veritas has been active in the Slovak Republic for more than 100 years. The company offers bespoke solutions to help organizations achieve compliance with QHSE obligations by issuing certifications, preparing energy audits, conducting effective technical due diligence, feasibility studies and detailed technical, costs, procurement and progress supervisions. Bureau Veritas is a qualified partner for banks (SK, CZ, international) with relevant references in services provided to banks financing the industrial and infrastructural projects in which Bureau Veritas has been involved since 1998. There is a close link between BV SK and BV CZ that allows for more effective collaboration, shared usage of available experts and the wider range of activities for clients. Bureau Veritas is the accredited inspection body also for the GHG verification in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland and Bulgaria.
Please visit our website at www.bureauveritas.sk.
Global presence in 140 geographies (Europe, Africa, America, Asia, Middle East & Pacific) https://group.bureauveritas.com/group/global-presence
Interested in projects relevant to:
- Transport infrastructure (roads, railways, municipal transport)
- Power and Utilities, Oil & Gas,
- Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
- Processing industry (e.g. sugar, biofuels, paper, food etc.)
- Water supply, water treatment, waste water treatment and other urban infrastructure
- Waste collection, waste treatment, waste processing
- Retail and Real Estate
Company certificates and insurance:
Bureau Veritas is the Certification and Inspection body with the approved Quality, Environmental and HS Policy. Policies are available at our website. Local professional liability insurance up to 145.000 EUR, General liability up to 340.000 EUR locally and Group insurance policy (professional liability) up to 1 mi. EUR.
- Technical assistance depending on the investment project phase (Technical Feasibility Studies Technical (and environmental) Due Diligence
- Assistance in preparation phase of implementation for example selection of the suppliers, definition of the criteria of the selection process, preparation and processing of the Contract Works, assistance for the verification of the project documentation for the realization, technical supervision in the construction project part (Technical Investor´s Supervision (TDI), Coordinator of the Health & Safety during the Construction etc.) and in the technological project part (verification of CE documentation, technical inspections, official tests etc.),
- Technical support for the obtaining of the permit for the operation, technical supervision in OPEX phase (efficient facility management)
- Facility Management Services:
- Building Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Technical passportization of the equipment
- Supported services by tendering / outsourcing FM services
- Digital FM tools
- FM GAP audits
- Technical building inspections
- FM Project Management
- Periodical inspections of the classified technical equipment
- Energy services and supported services for LEED, BREEAM and WELL certification
- HSE consulting (Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Environmental protection, Civil protection)
- Certification of management system and product certification ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO / IEC 20000, ISO 22000, ISO / IEC 27001, ISO 50001, energy audits, EMAS, GHG, ISO / TS 16949, HACCP, QC 080000, IRIS, ISCC, BRC, IFS, FSSC, GTP, GMP+ , SA 8000, AS9100, FSC CoC, PEFC CoC
- Organization of courses, trainings and seminars
BUREAU VERITAS SLOVAKIA spol.s.r.o.
821 09 Bratislava
Phone: +421 907 700 507
Fax: 02/53416 798
Ing. Simon Palupčík
Ing. Robert HlinovskyPhone: +421 907 700 507
Fax: 02/53416 798
Investor: NUSCH Bratislava
Arranging the technical administrative activities, completion and validation of the construction documentation, building Operation Manual preparation.
Initial Assessment of the Project completed. To be followed with Supervision of the Project and Invoicing verification for financing bank
Initial Assessment of the Project followed with Supervision of the Project and Invoicing verification for financing bank
Investor: Jaguar Land Rover
Arranging construction permits for the Automotive Nitra Project - SO 301 (PAINTSHOP) building, Technical administrative activities, completion of construction documentation, building manual preparation.
The Council of Europe Development Bank, France
Construction supervision. Provision of supervising engineers for construction.
Building of new production plant in NITRA:
Project Management assistance in Building & Infrastructure.
Consortium of banks leas by HSBC Bank + M Steel Project a.s. (EPC Contractor)
Independent engineering role during Phase II (Reconstruction) – initial technical, contractual and financial project assessment; procurement and execution of Project supervision.
Investor: AZERBAIJAN RAILWAYS
Independent engineering role during Phase I (Reconstruction) – initial technical, contractual and financial project assessment; procurement and execution of Project supervision.
Investor: OJSC AZERROADSERVICE
CRNE GORE (ZICG)
Supervision during operation “Municipal Heating Plant Považská Bystrica 60 MWe”.
Construction of Apartments Houses Porodna and Zavar (498 flats) for PSA Peugeot Trnava - supervision for Bank financing the project of construction of apartments: Initial Assessment of the Project (QA/QC issues, technical feasibility, costs and budget feasibility, progress feasibility, permits); Periodical technical supervision.
Execution of the initial assessment of the project followed with supervision in the course of project implementation period.
BD Terasy s.r.o.
Flat complex BD Terasy Košice (111 flats): Initial Assessment of the Project (QA/QC issues, technical feasibility, costs and budget feasibility, progress feasibility, permits); Periodical technical supervision.